Slideshow

There are plenty of more pictures to be found on this page: http://community.webshots.com/user/gg4you4170

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A look around the farm

It's going to snow soon so I just wanted to share some pictures that I've taken this year. This is my maple tree that when it was little I twisted the branches together. I'm told the tree might die because I did this, but so far so good.

Here is a picture of my "whites" I love percale sheets and my white dish towels have all of the months on them. I of course hang them up in order.

This is my grape arbor. I planted them the first year we moved here and it took about 4 years to get grapes. The metal frame is from a gazebo that blew away and as usual, I recycled it.


And of course, they are the reason I love to make our farm a cool place to visit.

No comments: